Yamaha MGP16X Analog Mixer
Membeli produk Yamaha dari Nuansa Musik (Award Winning Yamaha Dealer) akan memberikan kepuasan serta jaminan yang tidak tertandingi.
16-Channel Premium Mixing Console
Yamaha MGP16X Analog Console.
Not just for live bands and DJ's, the MG Series mixing consoles can easily adapt to a truly impressive range of applications from portable PA to fixed installation. Now with the newly added digital functions and superior sound of the MGP, the possibilities are endless.
16-Channel Premium Mixing Console.
- Studio-grade Discrete Class A “D-PRE” Mic Preamps with an Inverted Darlington Circuit
- Musical X-pressive EQ based on Yamaha’s famed VCM Technology
- Professional 1-knob Compressors with LED Indicators
- High-grade Dual Digital Effects Processors: Advanced REV-X and Classic SPX
- Stereo Hybrid Channels utilizing a Powerful, Proprietary DSP
- Digital Connectivity for iPod/iPhone
- MGP Editor for Detailed Control of the Console's DSP settings via iPod/iPhone
- Rugged, Impact-resistant, Powder-coated Metal Chassis
- Integrated Rack-ears for Easy Rack Mounting
- Internal Universal Power Supply for World-wide Use
- 10 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- Additional 2TR Inputs Provided to Accept the Output from Analog Devices or iPod/iPhone
- 16 Line Inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
From the preamps, EQ and effects to the Hybrid Channel functions and iPod/iPhone connectivity—every aspect, every feature, every sound, establishes the MGP as a premium mixing console in a class of its own.
- Mixing capability Mixing channels: 16 Line Inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- Input channel functions: Compressor CH1-8,HPF(100Hz 12dB/oct), CH EQ(MONO) ±15dB(Max.):High 8kHz shelving/ Mid 250Hz-5kHz peaking(CH1-8,13-16)/ Low 125Hz shelving, CH EQ(STEREO) ±15dB(Max.):High 8kHz shelving/ Mid 2.5kHz peaking(CH9-12)/ Low 125Hz shelving
- On-board processors: FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control), FX2:SPX (16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- I/O: Mic inputs MIC: 10
- Phantom power: 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: LINE: 8mono+4stereo, CH INSERT: 8, RETURN: 1stereo, 2TR IN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Audio USB IN/OUT: iPod, iPhone exclusive
* General specifications.
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Hum & noise level: Equivalent input noise -128 dBu (20Hz–20 kHz, Rs=150Ω, Input Gain = Maximum)
- Residual output noise: -102 dBu (20Hz–20 kHz, Rs=150Ω, Input Gain = Maximum)
- Crosstalk: -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 55W max
- Dimensions Width 447mm, H 143mm, D 495mm
- Net weight 9.0kg.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.