Ernie Ball 2222 Nickel Hybrid Slinky Electric Guitar Strings
Ernie Ball 2222 Nickel Hybrid Slinky Electric Guitar Strings.
- Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Electric Strings are a combination of Super and Regular Slinkys
- Precision manufactured to the highest standards
- Wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire
- Plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel
- Gauges .009 .011 .016 .026 .036 .046
Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky electric strings are a perfect match for those who like the combination of Super and Regular Slinky guitar strings. Hybrid Slinky wound strings are made from nickel-plated, steel wire wrapped around a hex-shaped steel core wire. Hybrid Slinky plain guitar strings are made of specially tempered, tin-plated, high-carbon steel, producing a well-balanced tone for your guitar.All Ernie Ball guitar strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and the most exacting specs to assure consistency, optimum performance, and long life.Ernie Ball is a pioneer of rock and roll guitar strings. Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, and Slash are among the long list of Slinky players.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.