Shure Beta 58A Musical Instrument and Vocal Microphone
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level
- Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.