Behringer Ultra DI 100
With the DI100, you can rest assured that your sound source will reach the console balanced and noise-free.
Behringer's take on the all-important active DI box gives you functionality, durability and incredible sound at a remarkable price.
Plug into the DI100's balanced 1/4" TRS or XLR input, then send a signal to your console via the balanced XLR output.
You can even plug your guitar or bass amp's speaker output into the DI100, which can handle ratings of up to 3,000 Watts and still deliver a perfect signal.
It also features a 1/4" Link jack to send your signal to an on-stage amplifier. The DI100 also has a switchable attenuation pad, allowing input levels of up to 50 dB.
There is also a ground lift switch to eliminate noise associated with ground loops.
What's really amazing is that the Behringer Ultra DI DI100 offers all these features at such an affordable price.
Buy it online from Kosmic and we'll ship it for free to just about anywhere in Australia.
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is connected
- Direct connection of amplifier outputs with ratings of up to 3,000-watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to 50 dB
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Rugged, road-proof aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- Behringer OT-1 output transformer for full galvanic insulation
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.