Cordoba GK Studio Negra Acoustic Electric Nylon Guitar
Based off of its sister model, the GK Studio, the Cordoba GK Studio Negra model features a solid European Spruce top but with Indian rosewood back and sides to bring out an even bassier and robust tone. The contrasting maple binding and black ebony tuners add to this guitars' overall beauty. A Fishman Presys Blend pickup comes installed, making this guitar a perfect gigging instrument.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Maple binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3 ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Finish: High gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard / Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes, 4mm
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 50mm (1.96")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 285mm (11.2") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 39"
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5") at upper bout, 89mm (3.5") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Black & Gold Floral Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend with 4 Band EQ + phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: Clear Spanish golpeador
- Case: Cordoba gig bag
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.