Vox AV60 Electric Guitar Amplifiers
The AV60 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact, yet gig-worthy combo. The AV60’s unique multi-circuit analog pre-amp utilizes a 12AX7 tube to provide a full complement of clean, crunch, overdrive, and high gain tones that can be tailored to your liking via the Bright and Fat switches. These classic tones are further enhanced by a customizable, tube equipped analog power section and a unique, sealed speaker enclosure for improved resonance. Rounding out the feature set are three, analog-voiced digital effects including Chorus, Delay & Reverb. The VOX AV60 is perfect for players who need a versatile, affordable, and incredible sounding amp.
- Pre Amp Circuit: eight (CLEAN1, CLEAN2, CRUNCH1, CRUNCH2, OD1, OD2, H.GAIN1, H.GAIN2)
- Tube: 12AX7 x 2
- Effects: Three (MOD, DELAY, REVERB)
- Input/output Jacks: INPUT, FOOT SW, AUX IN, PHONES, FX LOOP, EXTERNAL SPEAKER
- Power Amp Output: Maximum approx. 60W RMS @3 ohms
- Speaker: VOX original 12" 3 ohms
- Power Supply: Local Voltage
- Power Consumption: 36W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 590 × 272 × 491 mm / 23.23" x 10.71" x 19.33"
- Weight: 16.6 kg / 36.60 lbs.
- Included Items: AC cable
- Accessories (Sold Separately): Foot switch (VOX VFS2/ VFS5)
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.