Cremona SV175 Violin
Call us now for the best price in town!
Excellent violin outfit for the advanced beginner. Includes our guaranteed trade in plan. All Cremona Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. The new and improved Cremona SV-175 is no exception. Featuring solid carved maple and spruce, topped off with all M.E.N.C. approved specifications. Each instrument has been upgraded to include beautiful new translucent warm brown finish which lets the grain show through. Skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, each violin outfit 4/4 - 1/16 has been upgraded to include the new Travelite TL-33 oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional LB-15 J. La Salle octagonal Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair!
• Hand-carved solid Spruce top
• Hand-carved solid Maple back, sides, neck and scroll
• Inlaid purfling
• New translucent warm brown finish
• Ebony fingerboard and fittings
• VP-61 alloy tailpiece with (4) built-in finetuners
• New LB-15 Octagonal Brazilwood bow with genuine unbleached white horsehair
• VP-203 Cremona 3-star bridge
• New TL-33 Light-weight, rectangular violin case
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.