Cremona SV150 Violin
Call us now for the best price in town!
The Cremona SV-150 violin outfit is a fine example of an instrument who's value and quality far surpase its price tag and meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. Completeley hand-carved from select solid woods and combined with the new TL-33 Travelite case for durable, yet lightweight protection and a LB-15 Brazilwood bow by J. LaSalle, makes this already perfect outfit one of the best available at this price point!
• Hand-carved solid Spruce top Hand-carved solid highly flamed maple back sides neck and scroll
• Inlaid purfling
• New translucent warm brown finish
• Ebony fingerboard and fittings VP-61 alloy tailpiece with (4) built-in finetuners VP-203 Cremona 3-star bridge
• New LB-15 octagonal Brazilwood bow with genuine unbleached white horsehairNew Travelite TL-33 light-weight and durable rectangular violin case with built-in hygrometer Shop adjusted
• Travelite TL-33 light-weight and durable rectangular violin case with built-in hygrometer Shop adjusted
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.