Rode NT1 A Recording Microphone
The World's Quietest Studio Condenser Microphone
The RØDE NT1-A has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability usually only featured by some of the most expensive microphones.
Now available as the ‘Complete Vocal Recording Solution’ this NT1-A package now includes everything you need to get truly professional vocal recordings - the world’s quietest studio microphone, a studio grade pop shield and shock mount, a premium 20’ cable, dust cover, an instructional DVD with recording tips, and of course RØDE’s industry leading ten year warranty.
* Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
* Cardioid polar pattern
* Self noise of only 5dB (A)
* Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
* Wide dynamic range
* Gold plated output contacts
* True condenser (externally biased)
* Internal capsule shock mounting
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 100Ω
- Signal noise ratio: >88 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 5 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum output voltage: +13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -32 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 326gm
Dimensions: 190mmH x 50mmW x 50mmD
For more product info:
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.