Korg AX5G Multi Effect Electric Guitar Effects
Hubungi kami sekarang juga untuk harga effect korg terbaik dan fasilitas cicilan.
Korg AX5G modeling signal processor.
Introducing the AX5G modeling signal processor – a compact modeling effects processors with professional grade effects quality, a built-in expression pedal, and much more! The AX5G contains 58 modeling effects powered by Korg's proprietary "REMS" modeling technology, including a wide range of amps, cabinets, modulation, and delay/reverb. Not only does the AX5G pack a wide variety of essential effects into a compact processor, but it also boasts the same quality of effects as our top-of-the-line AX3000G. The AX5G features a built-in expression pedal that can be used to control volume, wah, or many other effect parameters, giving you a virtually limitless range of possibilities. With easy operation that will have even a beginner playing great sounds right away, a compact size that slips easily into the pocket of your gig bag, and the flexibility of battery-powered operation, this unit makes it easy for you to enjoy top-level guitar sound in any situation.
* 58 types of "REMS" modeling effect variations, with up to six simultaneous effects (including noise reduction) plus a volume pedal.
* 16 drive/amp types and 10 cabinet types that simulate the sound of some of the most sought-after amps.
* A wide range of effects with quality that rivals dedicated units.
* Full parameter editing of all effects in four effect categories (pre-effect, drive/amp, modulation, delay/reverb).
* An expression pedal that you can use to control volume, wah, or nearly any effect parameter, giving you a virtually limitless range of expressive potential.
* 80 programs at your beck and call, with 40 presets and 40 user sound programs that can contain your favorite effect settings.
* Built-in auto chromatic tuner.
* Two-way power – use batteries or an AC adapter (sold separately).
58 "REMS" modeling effects
The AX5G contains 58 versatile and realistic "REMS" modeling effects. All of them boast the same sound quality as the flagship AX3000G model of the TONEWORKS series, delivering professional-level, realistic sound in a very compact package.
Sounds ranging from aggressive high-gain to delicate acoustic
The AX5G's wide range of 16 drive/amp types covers the spectrum from vintage to modern and high-gain to clean. We've even included rare tube amps as well as sought-after boutique amps, so you can choose from numerous classic amp sounds. Use the 10 cabinet models in conjunction with the drive/amp types and you can select from large four-speaker cabinets to combo-type cabinets while reproducing the ambience that is distinctive to each cabinet. All of the effects you need for live performance are provided, with standard effects such as compressor, wah, delay, reverb, and acoustic simulator, as well as unique effects such as a pickup effect that gives you the sounds of various types of pickups, and a drone effect that simulates the sympathetic strings of a sitar.
Expression pedal provides limitless expressive power.
The AX5G has an expression pedal that lets you control an effect in real time using your foot. You can use this to control volume, wah, or nearly any effect parameter such as the gain of an amp model or the speed of a tremolo or flanger, giving you great expressive potential for live performances. A three-color LED indicates the effect (volume, wah, etc.) that is assigned to the expression pedal. There's also a Quick Assign function so you can assign an effect parameter at one touch and adjust the variable range yourself for maximum flexibility.
Full editing gives you a high degree of sound-creating freedom that rivals dedicated units
Each amp and effect type provides a full complement of parameters. When you select an amp or effect, the optimal values are assigned automatically, so that anyone can enjoy the best sounds immediately. The main parameters that are most effective can be accessed via the knobs for direct editing. In addition, sub-parameters are also provided for you to perform more detailed sound editing, and the simple and easy-to-understand interface allows you to quickly adjust the sound to your taste.
80 programs you can use right away.
Up to six "REMS" modeling effects plus the volume pedal can be used simultaneously. Create and store 40 of your own programs using these effects. With 40 more preset programs that cover a broad range of styles, you have a total of 80 effect programs for immediate use.
Auto chromatic tuner and other support functions.
The AX5G includes an auto chromatic tuner. There's a Mute mode that lets you tune without producing sound from your guitar amp, so it's easy to tune on stage. The AX5G also provides an AMP/LINE parameter that ensures that you're outputting the optimal signal for your connected equipment, whether it's a direct-line connection, a combo amp with an open backed cabinet, or an amp stack with a closed cabinet. This ensures that you're always getting the best sound and taking the fullest advantage of the AX5G's potential. With its compact body that slips easily into the pocket of your gig bag, and the convenience of battery-powered operation, the AX5G is the ideal way to get the best guitar sounds anywhere – home, studio, or on stage.
AX5G Effect Types:
* PRE FX (11): COMP, PICKUP, AC SIM, SLOWATK, AUTO WAH, VIB/PH, CH/FLN, OCTAVE, RING MOD, DRONE, WAH
* DRIVE/AMP (16): TUBE OD, BTQ OD, FAT DIST, OR DIST, METAL, SHRED, FUZZ, OCT FUZZ, BTQ CLN, BLK2X12, AC15, AC30TB, UK68P, UK'80, UK MDN, US MDN
* CABINET (10): TWEED 1X8, TWEED 1X12, TWEED 4X10, BLACK 2X10, BLACK 2X12, AC15TBX, AC30TBX, UK H30, UK T75, US V30
* MOD (10): CL CHO, MT CHO, CL FLN, BI CHO, DUO PH, TREM, ROTARY, PITCH, RND FILT, FILTRON
* DELAY (5): ECHO+, MLT HD, MOD DLY, ST DLY, PP DLY
* REVERB (5): SLAP, SPRING, PLATE, ROOM, HALL
* NOISE REDUCTION
* Pre-effect type: 11 (10 pre-effects + a pedal wah)
* Drive/Amp Model type: 16
* Cabinet Model type: 10
* Modulation effect type: 10
* Delay effect type: 5
* Reverb effect type: 5
* Noise Reduction
Number of Programs:
* 80 (40 users / 40 presets)
* INPUT (1/4" phone jack)
* OUTPUT (1/4" stereo phone jack)
* 24-bit A/D, D/A conversion, 31.25 kHz sampling frequency
* Detection Range: C1 ~ E6,
* Calibration: A4 = 438 ~ 445 Hz
* DC 9 V, four AA alkaline batteries (separately sold, can be used over eight hours continuously), or AC adapter (separately sold)
* 251 (W) x 142 (D) x 43 (H) mm
* AC adapter
For more product info:
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.