Yamaha DSR 118 W Speaker
Hubungi kami sekarang juga untuk harga terbaik dan fasilitas cicilan.
Yamaha DSR 118 W Active Subwoofer Speaker
The DSR118W is a compact and high power active subwoofer system that extends the bass of the DSR full range speaker system to below 40Hz. With a high efficiency, low distortion 800W Class-D amplifier and a long travel, cast frame 18" woofer, the DSR118W achieves maximum peak SPL of 132dB. It also features a 35mm pole socket on the top, making it easy to set up a high performance sub/mid-high system.
- All-new 800W Class-D amplifier with PFC switching mode power supply
- Maximum SPL 132dB peak
- Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply
- Premium-grade, custom designed transducers
- Low-frequency extension down to 40Hz
- Compact and lightweight (42kg/ 93lbs)
- Bass-reflex, direct-radiating design
- Top panel pole mount for satelite configuration
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge (1.6mm) steel grille
- Locking IEC cable.
. Frequency response: -10dB 40Hz ~ 130Hz, -3dB 50Hz ~ 110Hz
. Components: LF 18" cone
. Output power: 800W
. Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 132dB SPL
. I/O connetcors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x2 (Balanced) OUTPUT: XLR-3-32 x2 (Balanced) Parallel connection with INPUT
. Power consumption: 100W
. Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom Board)
. Dimensions: W 520mm (20 4/8"), H 638mm (25 2/8"), D 584mm (23")
. Net weight: 42.0kg (93lbs).
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.