Shure SM 58 Dynamic Microphone
Shure SM 58 Vocal Microphone.
The legendary Shure SM58® vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
* Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
* Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
* Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
* Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
* Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
* Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
* Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
* Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
* Replacement cartridge: R59.
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage): -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV) 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Dark gray, enamel-painted, die cast metal; matte-finished, silver, spherical steel mesh grille
- Net Weight: 298 grams (10.5 oz).
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first one!
You need to login to review this product.